Tune in on Friday, May 12, at 9 p.m. EST, to watch the Rocketbook Wave team present the Rocketbook Wave to the notorious panel of judges on the season finale of the hit TV show, Shark Tank. Will the Rocketbook Wave have what it takes to impress the sharks?
If you’re not familiar with what the custom-branded Rocketbook Wave is, let us introduce it to you! The Rocketbook Wave is the world’s first microwave-to-erase smart notebook, providing you the freedom of a traditional pen and paper notebook, while instantly blasting your notes into the cloud using your smartphone.
Using the special Pilot FriXion pen with your Rocketbook Wave and you can erase your notes using just your microwave, allowing you to reuse the notebook over and over again! There’s nothing else like it.
Order custom-branded Rocketbook Waves with your brand’s logo on it will generate buzz for your business, school, team or event. It’s the most unique promotional product on the market, and you clients/customers are going to love it!
The award-winning show, Shark Tank, features a panel of tough judges who known for their self-made, multi-millionaire and billionaire moguls, and investing in the top businesses and products.
Meet the Sharks
- Mark Cuban: An extremely successful entrepreneur and investor, Cuban has founded Broadcast.com and MicroSolutions, along with investing in startups, such as 140Fire.com and Filesanywhere.com.
- Barbara Corcoran: With straight Ds in high school and college, Corcoran turned it all around when she borrowed $1,000 from her boyfriend, quit her waitressing job, and started a small real estate company in New York City. Now she’s one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the country.
- Lori Greiner: Starting with one idea, and turning it into a multi-million-dollar international brand, Greiner is now one of the most fruitful investors of retail products.
- Robert Herjavec: From rags to riches, Herjavec sold his first tech company to At&T, and then helped negotiate the sale of another tech company for $225 million to Nokia.
- Daymond John: Founder, president and chief executive officer at FUBU sportswear line, John has helped revolutionize the sportswear industry since the 90s.
- Kevin O’Leary: Hungry for big deals, there’s no stopping O’Leary. From his basement, O’Leary launched Softkey Software Products from his basement, and is now a millionaire.
Click here to watch it LIVE on ABC!
Because we’re so excited about the Rocketbook Wave being on the season finale of ABC’s hit TV show, Shark Tank, we’re giving you 10% off custom branded Rocketbooks.
*Minimum quantity 100 for custom Rocketbooks. Offer valid through 5/31/17. No promo code required when you use the link in this blog.